Next term we will be reading the story of the Jolly Postman, through this lovely book the children will learn how to sequence and write stories linked to the traditional tales covered in the book. Of course we will be learning how to write letters, so expect something special through your door this term!
We will be focusing on Addition and Subtraction, we will include more information on this each week, as we said in the homework sent out for the holidays please practise counting to 100 in ones, twos, and tens over the holidays to help support our learning in school!
Our IPC topic for this term is ‘Live and Let Live’
This covers our Science, Technology and Art subjects, we will be learning:
- What animals and humans need
- How living and non-living things are different
- How humans and animals grow and change
- How to carry out a living things survey
- How to attract wildlife to our environment
- How to sort living things into groups
- Designing and making Bird Feeders