Charities we have supported include:
- Macmillan Coffee Morning Event – £175.61 raised
- Church Army – £300.00 raised
- NSPCC – £2773.16 raised
- Cancer research UK Race for Life – £1807.60 raised
- Children in Need – £286.00 raised
- Sport Relief – £286.68 raised
- Royal British Legion Poppy appeal
- Reverse Advent Collection – supporting local needy families
School Council Fundraising Term 4 2019
School council have been busy organising fundraising activities this term. The fun started in March with Comic Relief. School council arranged a crazy hair day and come to school in red themed day. Several members of the school council came into school early and collected donations as the children and parents walked through the gates in the morning. They raised a tremendous £440.
After discussing fundraising activities and charities with their classes, the members of the school council agreed that they would raise money for the Salvation Army and Oxfam. Each class collected 10p’s for a coin race on the last day of term – Oak class collected the most. Well done. At the same time, we organised an enormous Easter egg raffle with all prizes donated by members of staff. Amidst much excitement, there was a raffle draw on the last day of term with over 50 prizes! With these efforts an impressive £550 was raised.