Set: 21.09.18 Due: 26.09.18
Describe a setting of your choice. Think about your choice of language and sentence structure – can you include relative clauses, compound and complex sentences?
Challenge: Include a character description.
Show your understanding of adding and subtracting. This can be in the form of a poster but must match your mathematical ability – year 6!
- explain and show how formal written methods are used.
- explore when it is best to use a mental maths method.
- include mathematical vocabulary.
- explore common mistakes and misconceptions – explain your reasoning.
- create a maths story (word problem) for a calculation e.g. 2453 + 1872, and show how it could be solved.