At St Nicholas Church of England Primary Academy we aim to offer a broad balanced curriculum intended to provide a similar range of learning experience for all pupils.
This will be achieved by:
- Reviewing and monitoring our whole approach to long term curriculum planning, ensuring; continuity and progression;
- Reviewing and monitoring our medium term planning;
- Policy documents with agreed aims;
- Weekly planning showing a variety of teaching styles and differentiation of work;
- Setting up thorough systems, which inform future planning;
- Develop staff knowledge, confidence and expertise in all areas of the curriculum;
The following documents show the different subjects long term curriculum plan and progressions charts for the children at St. Nicholas.
Each document is specific to a subject and shows which objectives are taught at specific parts of the year.